The plan for 2018? Write more and publish more! *laughs*
You want more detail? Specifics are on the 2018 Plan page, but I’ll give you some general ideas of what I have planned.
- Minimum of one post per week here and on my other sites
- One short story drafted and revised (possibly published) each month
- One zero or revision draft completed each month
- Grow my list of beta readers/editors
- Restart my mailing list
- Learn more about marketing and improve mine
- Create site for the Double Helix stories
- Publish the second and third Double Helix books
- Help coordinate and publish the third Sirens benefit anthology
I’ve scheduled writing/revision/editing/formatting time into everyday. It and my “wake up” time are the two blocks that can’t be touched, so that should help. I’ve gotten to the point where doing something writing related everyday is habit and it feels weird if I skip a day. That should help as well.
What I’m hoping for is to get enough content out there for readers to start finding me even if I’m still lousy at marketing at the end of the year. I expect several of the short stories will end up self-published – if they do, they’ll be exclusive to Kindle. Eventually I’ll publish collections, and those may be available with other online retailers.
Time to get writing!